Sunday, June 6, 2010

Something to Smile about...

We never checked the mailbox yesterday... so as I opened it up to get the mail today, a smile crept across my face.

I made a decision a little over a week ago to take a step of faith...

and God ordained and chose this day for me to open this very special, important piece of mail.


Our family is growing again!!




...and NO! I am NOT pregnant!! :)




Meet Diluni!!!!



Diluni lives with her Mommy and Daddy in Sri Lanka, and is our new sponsored child. There are many things that make sweet Diluni special, but most of all it is a very special day that she shares with another very special someone.

Diluni was born on January 5, 2007, the very same day that Brayden was born.

We are so excited to be a part of lil Diluni's life and watch her grow. We will be praying for her, writing to her, and helping to support her physical, emotional, educational and spiritual needs.

I am so blessed to be able to allow God to use us to touch another life.

We are not quite sure how we are going to be able to do this financially but we know that God will make a way. It has been on my heart for some time to sponsor a child born this day and I believe this is a step in obedience and trust that I need to take.

Please join us in praying for sweet little Diluni, and for us as well that God will continue to provide for us financially, and will use us in the life of this precious child and her family... so many miles away.

"Jesus said, ...whomever welcomes a little child like this in my name welcomes me." Matthew 18:5

No comments: