Wednesday, April 7, 2010

My *virtual* Walk to Remember

The Compassionate Friends (TCF) is a support group for bereaved parents. This international group touches the lives of thousands each year who are going through one of the most difficult trials ever faced. Compassionate Friends has been one of the most encouraging and important parts of my grief Journey. I have been attending monthly meetings since July 2008, made wonderful friendships, been lifted up, validated, supported, and loved by this group and I am so thankful for them.
Each year, TCF has a national conference. I hope and pray that I will be able to attend this year in Arlington, VA in July. As part of the conference all of the families take part in a Walk to Remember in honor of our children... and all the children, lost too soon. For those who cannot be apart of the walk in person they have also set up a virtual Walk to Remember as a way to raise money for this wonderful organization. To show my support to The Compassionate Friends, and do my part in giving back; I am raising money to help reach many more needy parents and families who are hurting and lonely. Click HERE to go to our personal site in Honor and Memory of Brayden. Any and every gift helps, and will make a difference in the life of someone... just as I am a life who has been touched.
Please visit the site if you wish and consider giving, even a little to help this great need.
Thank you!
Michelle
Brayden's Mommy

No comments: