Sunday, April 19, 2009

A special day...


This weekend we had Elliana dedicated at church... it was emotional, and brought back precious memories of the day we gave Brayden back to the Lord.


I am reminded again that Brayden belonged to God. I was given the privilage to love him, carry him, pray for him, and raise him... for an incredible 17 months and one day...
I am so thankful for every moment God allowed me to have.

On May 20, 2007 we dedicated Brayden's life to God.

I am so thankful that we made this step and stood before God, our church, our family and friends... to dedicate and give back this precious child...





I may never understand the purspose of God's plans... I can be angry, upset, hurt, confused..sad... I could have never even begun to fathem that we would ever physically hand Brayden back to Jesus as we has symbolically dedicated his life to God. But the truth remains... I need to remember this simple thing. He belonged to God. Though I miss him every minute of every day...I am comforted in knowing that Brayden is back in the arms of His heavenly Father...
Thank you Jesus for allowing me to be Brayden's mommy.. Thank you for each and every moment we were given... Help me to not take anything for granted. Give me your peace, strength and wisdom to be the best mommy I can be for Nathaniel and Elliana. Help me never forget that these are Your children... and our desire is that Your will be done in their lives... Thank you for loving them more than we ever could.

1 comment:

Ness said...

how precious our little girls name is Elyana. :)