Thursday, April 30, 2009

So much to say... so little time

I don't know where the days go... the hours, the minutes.. I wish I had more time. I supose I could use a lesson or two in time management as well seeing as we all are given the same 24 hours in a day and I tend to loose way to many of them...
I have decided to try and use these blog's more.. writing has become more healing for me than I assumed it would be.. when I decided to tell others about this blog I wasn't sure how I felt about others reading my thoughts.. my emotions,. my heartaches. There have been many times I have written, yet saved it elsewhere not wanting to post it for public eyes. I feel people worrying about me or thinking that I am terribly depressed and needing help or whatever.
My feelings have since changed. This is My blog.. my place to write, to remember, to vent or whatever I need to do. Please know that I am using this for that intended purpose and many things said here may be raw, honest, and difficult. What I ask of you? To pray. This is a hard journey God has taken us down and many moments are hard. There are thoughts, and feelings, and MANY emotions involved. Getting them out is a step through the healing. Here is where I hope to take some of those steps. Baby Steps.
As more of you are seeing this blog for the first time I know that people have asked questions. Many of you are wondering about the story of our family. I am working on putting together Brayden's Story and will post it when completed. It has proven to be a very difficult thing for me to do.
I hope to find more time to write.. there are many things I want to post about and will try to get to them in the next few days.
So.. as I ramble on.. please know that I appriciate you stopping by, caring about our family and especially your prayers. Moment by moment... a step at a time... we are making it through.

No comments: