Sunday, May 16, 2010

Sneak Peak...

OK.. so I have been trying to hold off blogging, facebooking, or saying anything much about this... but I just can't hold it in. All day my head has been spinning with ideas and I have searched, and read, and googled till my head hurts.

Thanks to the encouragment and partnership of my wonderful sister, Lauren, we are starting a non-profit!!!

She has wanted to "do" something for quite sometime now. And me? well, we all know that I have been tossing things around for a year... unsure of which way to go and what to do.

Since beginning Elliana's self-rescue swim lessons there has been quite a change in me. A new stirring in my heart and a new perspective on things.

I feel the tug more and more to begin to do something along the lines of Advocacy. So many peaole just don't know. I know I am not alone in the blindness I had to so many things.

I want to spread the word. I want to make a difference. I want to fill a need. I want to raise awareness. I want to be apart of saving lives.
So... the dream is becoming a reality...

"Because of BRAYDEN"...
Building Resources and Awareness of Youth Drownings through Encouragement and Networking!

We are only in the very early stages of Dreaming, planning, hoping and gathering... but there are some awesome things in the works. We are creating a website and beginning to make contacts and look forward to sharing more plans soon!
Please partner with us and keep us in Prayer that we will have strength, clarity and open doors to do what we need and are supose to do with this dream.

Lots more to come...

No comments: