Saturday, February 14, 2009

Valentines Day


..So Today is Valentines Day...


Felt like any other day. Nathaniel and I made vday cupcakes for daddy... It would have been so much fun to have had to here to help... I miss you so much. I can't believe it's been 8 months... 8 MONTHS!! How is that.. How have we lived, how has life gone on for that long... It seems so unreal, so sereal still... all I can do is shake my head and wipe a tear... We miss you more everyday.

My heart hurts today... wishing you were here... my special heavenly valentine...

... you should be celebrating with us. I miss you. I love you. Can't wait for the day when I will hold you again...

.. until then I'm trying to let go... and let Jesus hold you... I'm asking Him to give you extra special hugs and kisses for me today.. how my arms ache for you... I love you so much Brayden...

waiting for the day... my special valentine...

Mommy

No comments: