Friday, January 25, 2008

Into the world of blogging! ...

Ok, So many of you have commented to me about the need to start a blog. I should be in bed since both my children are sleeping ( a rarety these days!) but instead I am playing on the computer. Anyhow, I decided to go ahead and create a blog. I'm new at this whole world of blogging so have patience with me as I find my way around. Hope you enjoy the tidbits of my life, and all the craziness as I journal online about me...
Enjoy!

-Shell

1 comment:

mommy to many said...

Michelle i'm so sorry i haven't been to your site...i just realized you had one... but i'm so glad you do. so many more people will be lifting you up in prayer because of it. if you ever want help with anythig on it, you know i love doign this thing, so please don't hesitate asking okay? and if you ever want to set up something so you know who has visitied let me know and i can get it set up. okay, now onto reaading the rest of this blog....